Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day.



Warm blessings to all those lovely couples and lonely souls.


I spent a few hours drifting about my blog trying to come up with a piece of writing dedicated to those delicate couples, but I realized most of them probably were so anticipating this day that they must be busy falling in love all over again as I speak, hence I'd like to extend my blessings to the workaholic mothers and fathers, clueless grandmothers and grandfathers alike: Don't be afraid to share some love, after all, a mere kiss brings not only a smile, it's a sign of affection that brings your heart back to when you were young, it's like magic that makes speech dissapear. Don't be afraid to add a hug, as this short moment of embrace secures a handshake from both hearts.
















 







Alex's Seafood Caviar Fried Rice



Nothing like a simple yet rewarding valentine treat for myself.