Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Friendly Escape.





Pacific Mall

The largest Asian mall in Toronto certainly follows close by its reputation.




















Coke-addict Caught Red-handed






















 Time is Precious - So are you

Before I took this shot, I was surprised to find an elderly man sitting alone with a series of newspapers in one of Toronto's largest Asian mall on a statutory holiday known as Family Day, one would expect this man to be with his children or loved ones rather then spending this day alone, others would assume that he's wasting precious time.

Personally, I saw this man smile a couple of times and I thought to myself: if life was about living each moment to your enjoyment as long as you won't have regrets, then the times you enjoy wasting most certainly were not wasted at all.















Fashion model, Mr.Liang.



















Coca-Cola - Enjoy life
(1923 slogan)
Thanks to Kevin's can of Cola.















A Prayer is from the heart - not the tongue

As I stood looking down at the crowds of people engulfing the main floor where all the stores were having a sidewalk sale, I turn my head as a figure appeared by the corner of my eye, this lady stood with her eyes closed deeply emerged in thought.. it took a moment for me to realize she was induced in a prayer.

As a child, my frist group of friends were regulars at the local Church, they were devoted Christians. One day, they welcomed me inside this holy place to learn about their religion, I had trouble understanding and accepting the divine father known to many as God, as every time I stepped out of the Church I would hear of these natural crises and crimes flooding the city and around the world.

As I grew older though, I realized that people believe in God for more than just a sense of rescue, but a sense of redemption - a powerful force to guide them through the greatest cascades of hopelessness, it was a breath of enlightment. Their prayer meant more than a hope to change things - it was an attempt to change themselves and to shape their attitude preparing for what milestones lie ahead.













 Playscape Arcade @ Pacific Mall, Toronto